We are very excited to have partnered with an established and renowned group of Nursing Homes across Ireland.
Our Client is very well known for its excellent quality care of residents and for providing exceptional support to family members.
Together with the residents, the employees of this beautiful Nursing Home are at the core of its person-centered approach.
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing in Co. Cork to join an outstanding team and surrounded by the support of the General Manager, the DON and CNMs.
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage the delivery of appropriate services for the elderly and ensuring the highest quality of care under the general direction of the Director of Nursing.
- To assist in the co-ordination of external services.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Qualified Nurse with at least 3 years Management experience in the last 6 years in care of the older person area
- Post registration Management qualification in health or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards, regulations and governance in a Nursing Home setting
- Proven track record in management
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills
- Ability to promote a team environment
- Sound decision making ability and results driven
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company
- Qualification in Gerontology and/or Dementia would be desirable
- Salary depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Access to pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- Substantial Pharmacy Staff Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme