Are you looking for your next step on the career ladder?
I am recruiting a motivated, highly effective Assistant Director of Nursing on behalf of a well-respected person-centred 110 bedded nursing home situated in a picturesque area in Cork city.
I am looking for a talented, passionate and experienced nurse leader who can demonstrate strong clinical and strategic leadership, with the ability to communicate effectively across multi-professional boundaries as well as create an enviable culture of caring and compassion.
You will be a highly visible, proactive and compassionate clinical leader with extensive senior management/professional leadership experience. You will have an expert knowledge of compliance, clinical governance and risk management and a proven record in improving patient safety, patient experience and clinical effectiveness.
This is a fulltime, permanent position offering a salary of 60-70K depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a Senior Nursing Management position in Care of the elderly.
• Post-registration management qualification (QQI Level 6 minimum
• Currently registered with NMBI
• Proven track record of clinical, leadership and people skills
• Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards, regulations and the ‘HEALTH ACT 2007’
• Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
• Proven track record in decision-making ability