As a result of our success and growth, a number of fantastic opportunities have arisen where you can join and help build out our teams.
- Lincoln is a trusted recruitment partner for many of Ireland’s leading companies.
- We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients by partnering with them rather than merely being a ‘quick fix’ service provider.
- Lincoln has a built collegial working environment. We actively encourage everyone to get to know each other personally and forge strong team bonds.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree from any discipline – particularly business, marketing, legal, or information technology is of interest.
- Be driven, ambitious, determined and have a hunger to succeed
- Be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be focused, organised and entrepreneurial
- Have an appetite to work within a target driven environment
Information about the position:
- Working with a Senior Consultant/Manager to ‘learn on the job’
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for key clients
- Assist in building and maintaining client relationships
- 6 month training program
- Financial bonus, in addition to your salary, when you follow our successful training strategies
- Promotion upon successful completion of training programme (expected within 6-9months)
- This is not a traditional “desk job” – you need to enjoy meeting different people every day.
- On Target Earnings earnings €40,000 – €50,000 in first year
- At Lincoln, we have a proven track record of hiring bright and driven junior professionals, some of whom are now our highest performing consultants. We will consider candidates with or without recruitment experience including newly qualified graduates who are keen on a career in recruitment.