An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and experienced Cardiac Physiologist Chief I to join an expanding hospital in Cork city.
Do you want to join a hospital who prides themselves on providing the best for their employees and patients?
If you want to work with a Hospital who “do what they say they are going to do”, then look no further.
This Leading Hospital Group is growing, and they want you to grow with them! Their patients are at the heart of all that they do, and they believe that ‘Caring at its best’ is not just about the treatments and services provided, but about giving their patients the best possible experience.
If you are a highly experienced Cardiac Physiologist with proven expertise in EP/Pacing or Echo, I very much look forward to hearing from you.
If you are familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Heart and Vascular services. Working with the multi-disciplinary team the Chief I will play a pivotol role in the development of this service in conjunction with the Chief II.
The primary role is to provide support to the Chief II Cardiac Physiologist and to manage and support the team of Cardiac Physiologists.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Heart and Vascular services. Working with the multi-disciplinary team the Chief I will play a pivotol role in the development of this service in conjunction with the Chief II.
Role: This is a permanent, fulltime position working Monday- Friday, offering a very package, including relocation for the right candidate.
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology Or Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS) Or a Diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years specific EP/Pacing experience, preferred
- You will be highly motivated, a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- You will be competent and capable of working in a busy hospital environment.
- Change management experience is desirable but not essential.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#chief1cardiactechnician #chiefIcardiacphysiolgist #cardiacphysiologymanager #worldclasscardiology #expandingteam #corkheartandvascular #leadership #management#permanentjob #cardiology #echo #cathlab #pacing #lincolnhealthcare