We are delighted to announce we have partnered with one of the largest providers of Elderly Care in Ireland. We are looking to hire a CNM for one of the residential homes in Mullingar.
The post of Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) is a senior clinical position that reports to the Director of Nursing. The role will be responsible for providing clinical leadership, managing the day-to-day clinical practices in the home, appropriate staff rostering, delegation and supervision, performance and development, clinical governance, and assessment of risks.
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI) with active PIN.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a senior management team
- Sound decision-making ability
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment
Some of the benefits:
- A unique, friendly, and caring work environment
- Subsidised meals
- Subsidised Uniforms
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to Bike to Work scheme
- Increasing pay scale on length of service