Are you an experienced Clinical Psychologist looking to take up a Senior Clinical Psychologist position? Would you like to work within an established clinical team in Dublin north?
If you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, Senior Clinical Psychologist who’s eager to shape the future and provide excellent services to adults with ASD, I would love to hear from you.
I am recruiting a Senior Clinical Psychologist to work with young adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), within a multi-disciplinary sector team in Dublin North.
Role The successful candidate will provide support (direct work and leadership/governance) to an MDT working with young adult ASD school-leavers.
This is a full-time position, fixed term 12-month contract with a view to a further extension. The working hours are 9am-5pm, working through Monday-Friday, a 37-hour contract.
If you are an enthusiastic clinical psychologist, qualified to Doctoral level or equivalent, I would love to hear from you.
• A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
• Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
• A minimum of 5 years of professional practice experience, inclusive of time accrued during professional training
• Placement in an Intellectual Disability service as part of professional training.
• Knowledge and experience of working with adults with autism
• An interest in mental health of intellectual disability
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
• Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
• Access to a car and full driver’s licence
• Available to start work as soon as possible