Are you a Clinical Psychologist who would value joining a progressive organisation?
Are you a Clinical Psychologist with experience working within a developmental trauma and attachment experience?
I have wonderful opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist who’s looking to enhance, grow and develop within a specialist therapeutic residential service in Tyrone.
My client provides specialist therapeutic residential services for young people with complex, emotional and behavioural needs who cannot be adequately cared for in a mainstream setting.
If you are a positive, energetic, self-motivated Psychologist who has ambition and confidence to succeed as part of a dynamic team, I want to speak with you.
Do you crave more satisfaction from your job?
This is a really exciting opportunity for becoming involved in the development of a person centred, ever growing, well established Therapeutic service.
No two days are ever the same, therefore we require someone with a flexible approach who is willing to go above… and beyond…for families and young people within the service.
The Psychologist supports the implementation and maintenance of Attachment and Trauma Informed Practice across the Residential Homes within the service.
This support includes:
• Provision of Psychological Assessments, Training, Supervision, and input into the Care Planning process to improve the psychological health of all young people resident in our homes.
• Provision of evidence-based therapeutic work with individual children, young people and in small groups.
• Attendance at Individual Placement Plan meetings to provide psychological overview on each young person’s care plan.
• Preparation of Psychological Formulations and reports to inform Social Work Departments on progress within the placement and / or changing needs of the young person over time.
• Regular communication with colleagues in the Residential Homes, Operational Management, and Clinical Team
• Support for colleagues through Team Reflective Spaces.
• Promotion of well-being within the organisational culture for both colleagues and young people.
Working Hours Your normal hours of work are 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday with a 30-minute break each day.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Degree in Psychology and follow up Post grad/Masters in appropriate field
• Accredited member of the BPS or PSI
• Experience/qualification in trauma and attachment desirable
• Experience in applying specialist psychological therapies
• Experience working with young people and children
• Risk management and safeguarding
• Competent clinical skills ie; assessment, therapeutic interventions and management
You Will be Offered:
- A permanent fulltime position
- Fully funded qualifications / training programme
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- Career progression
- Company sick pay – 5 days per calendar year/currently offering additional 5 days per year for Covid
- Competitive annual leave entitlements – managers and clinical – 26 days +9 B/hols – all other positions start at 21 + 9 B/Hols, pension scheme, staff Recognition Scheme and local gym discounts