I have a range of exciting opportunities for Senior and Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist’s with CAMHS teams in the HSE, across locations in Dublin north city and county.
The Psychologist will provide a psychological service to Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service as part of a multi-disciplinary sector team in Dublin North City & County.
Both the Staff and Senior positions are full time, fixed term 12month contracts with a view to extension further. The working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, a 37-hour contract.
You will hold a caseload of young people with complex mental health needs and will take responsibility for providing assessments and therapeutic treatment programmes for these individuals. You will have a proven ability to liaise with and work in collaboration with other relevant agencies according to the needs of the young persons. The post would be suited to someone who is passionate about delivering high quality and effective services with young people and families and working with multidisciplinary and multi-agency colleagues on some of the challenges facing mental health services for children and young people.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist (Doctorate level).
• Dynamic, innovative, committed, and passionate, you’ll bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with diverse young people and families.
• Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
• Relevant experience in CAMHS is desirable for the Staff Grade role.
• Experience in a CAMHS team is essential for the Senior Grade role.
• Access to a car and full driver’s licence
I am happy to hear from you if you’ve recently qualified as a Psychologist (Doctorate level).