Lincoln Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Recruitment Compliance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team with excellent career progression prospects. Our company has adapted to the hybrid working model, which gives our employees the combination of onsite and offsite work. The Compliance Manager has a key role in ensuring the compliance files for our healthcare professionals are completed in line with legislation and HIQA standards.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in HR (Healthcare sector experience is desirable)
• Knowledge of employment law and relevant legislation in areas outlined below
• Attention to detail is a pre-requisite
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent communications and teamwork skills
• Ability to prioritize your workload
• Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and driven
• Processing of Garda Vetting applications for Healthcare Professionals
• Compiling a personnel file for Healthcare Professionals in line with legislation and HIQA standards
• Assisting Healthcare Professionals registering with the required regulatory bodies
• Assisting Healthcare Professionals with their application for validation and recognition of non-Irish qualification
• Processing of employment visas
• Reference checking
• IMC certificate (If applicable)
• GNIB (If applicable)
• IELTS (or equivalent) certificate
• Course certificates – such as ACLS etc.
• Police clearance from all countries lived in for 6 months or longer
• Keeping up to date of all relevant legislative and upcoming regulatory developments
• Maintaining appropriate compliance manuals, policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements.
Lincoln Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and offers an excellent remuneration package for the successful candidate.