“Calling all Cross trained Radiographer’s”
Are you ready for the next step in their career…. Are you looking to join a friendly, innovative, highly skilled Radiology team?
If you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, innovative Senior Radiographer looking to join a highly reputable University Teaching Hospital then look no further.
Lincoln Healthcare are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, cross trained Radiographers, to join a busy Radiology department within a major trauma centre in the heart of Dublin.
The successful applicants must have a BSc in Diagnostic Radiography, Current CORU registration and preferably hold Post graduate experience and competence in CT or MRI.
Job Purpose: Reporting directly to the Radiography Services Manager the position of Senior Radiographer has responsibility to provide a high standard of service and patient care, during core working hours and participate in an “out of normal working hours” service.
The Senior Radiographer will guide Radiography staff in the optimal delivery of service on a day to day basis. The Senior Radiographer will have the ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment and possess a willingness to undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
If you are looking to be part of a fantastic team and gain exceptional experience let’s talk Today!
Main duties of the job
- To carry out clinical and administrative work as a senior member of the radiology team
- Carry out quality MRI/CT imaging in line with the department protocols.
- Assisting in training junior staff/students.
- You will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to patients and service users across both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- You will have strong technical knowledge within cross-sectional modalities.
We have permanent, fulltime positions available with amazing benefits and guaranteed professional development opportunities. The working hours are between 8am and 5pm, with the opportunity to work on call.
Some of the amazing benefits:
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Paid Time-off for holidays and sick days, Flexible Schedule
- Financial Planning Resources
- Public Transport Assistance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Staff Discounts,
- Professional Coaching
- Great Location
- Work/Life Balance
- Wellness + CPD Programs.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Competence in MRI
- Competence in CT
- Have similar experience working in a busy acute hospital
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070 or +353858768218 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#mriradiographer #ctradiographer #crosstrainedradiographer # radiologyjob#seniorradiologyjob #majortraumacentredublin #universityteachinghospital #coruregisteredradiographer #busyimagingdepartment #skilledradiographerswanted #radiology #jobsforradiographers #callingallradiographers #lincolnhealthcare