**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
At Lincoln Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading residential provider to recruit passionate Disability Support Workers to provide quality care and support to service users. Our clients are based across Ireland and we are currently recruiting for staff in Leitrim Village and Manorhamilton Co. Leitrim.
When joining our clients service you will work as part of a dedicated team to provide a high quality and reliable support source. Our service prides itself on delivering a high quality service ensuring that respect and dignity is at the forefront of all that they do.
Requirements for the role:
- Required to participate in the company’s performance and staff review process.
- Adhere and model the company’s values, behaviours and competencies at all times.
- Carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary.
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the service (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, weekends, night and sleep in duties.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- QQI/Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in: Registered Social Worker, Registered Nurse or Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Experience working in a care environment.
- Full, clean driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on 0212028199 or 0858628178 or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#disabilitysupportworker #disabilityservice #jobsforsupportworkers #healthcaresupport #socialcare #LincolnHealthcare