If you are an Educational or Counselling Psychologist dedicated to improving the lives of Children with disabilities, I invite you to contact me.
Lincoln Healthcare are looking for an Educational or Counselling Psychologist to join a growing Children’s Disability team in Drogheda.
Due to further expansion in Psychology Services in South Louth, Lincoln Healthcare are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Educational or Counselling Psychologists to join a friendly and supportive Children’s disability team in Drogheda, south Louth.
About the Role
Working across a varied caseload, you will be involved in working with parents, children and schools. You will get the opportunity to work with our experienced and supportive team. The role will involve the assessment, formulation and treatment of the young people’s psychological needs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, educational and clinical psychologists. The successful candidate will be provided with supervision by our senior psychology team ensuring the working environment is proactive, supportive and rewarding.
This is a specified purpose contract, a fulltime position working 35 hours per week. HSE Salary scale ranging from €53,021- €90,771 per annum. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork with regular supervision and CPD opportunities available to support you.
Requirements of the role:
- Applicant must possess a postgraduate degree in Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must have PSI Accreditation
- The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in implementing diagnostic assessments in the area of autism spectrum disorder and developmental delay.
- Be willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Have the ability to utilise all information gathered to arrive at a diagnosis where suitable.
- Provide feedback with the child’s parents/guardians and teachers outlining conclusions /outcomes.
- Available to start work within 4-6 weeks.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#educationalpsychologist #counsellingpsychologist #childpsychologist #childrensservices #psychology #psi #autism #learningdisabilities #psychologysupports #psychologyjob #fulltimepsychologistjob #southlouthjob #mdtteam #lincolnhealthcare