Experienced Lincoln Healthcare are looking for an Experienced Recruiter with 1 to 3 years AHP Recruitment experience to join our Healthcare recruitment team as a Recruitment Team Leader in our Mitchelstown office.
As a member of Charlene Cooke’s team you will be working with an exceptional and passionate industry leader, who has over 19 years experience of recruiting within the Allied Health industry, nationally and internationally. Charlene prides herself on her strong and long lasting client relationships and as a result has secured on – going repeat business for the Lincoln Allied Health Team. Charlene is the partner of choice across a range of Public and Private Hospitals and Community Healthcare Organisations across Ireland.
- Client Account Management
- No Business Development
- Working nationwide roles
We would like to work with someone who is excited by the opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving environment by bringing in fresh ideas.
- You have 1 – 3 years’ experience in AHP recruitment (Perm or Temp)
- You thrive on delivering results for your clients & candidates
- You enjoy learning new systems, new approaches & digital skills to reach clients and in-demand talent
- The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
- Have prior experience in a fast-paced competitive recruitment environment
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate innovation in terms of developing strategies
Duties Will Include:
• Identify and manage potential candidate communication and attraction strategies to include but not limited to recruitment platforms and social media
• Actively source and qualify candidates
• Conduct phone screening calls and interviews
• Coordinate candidate interviews with clients
• Manage and update our CRM & Database
• Deal with Contract or Permanent opportunities
• Source candidates using various methods such as job portals, internal database, and social medial platforms
• Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
• Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
• Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
• Involved in various stages of the Recruitment process which includes scheduling of candidate interviews, completing reference checks, and onboarding of candidates
• Maintain a high level of communication especially during phone screening of candidates, interviews, and when conducting reference checks.
• Organise and coordinate candidate interviews and meetings with clients.
• Ad hoc duties when required
- No KPI’s
- Competitive Upwardly paying commission structure
- Established Repeat Business from Core Clients
- Flexible working week – Combined Remote & In-Office Work Week