Lincoln Healthcare are looking for an Experienced Healthcare and Nurse Recruiter with commercial recruitment agency experience to join our Healthcare recruitment team in our Dublin 2 office.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced Recruitment Consultants with 2 + years’ experience in a recruitment role to join Permanent Ireland team recruiting Nurses, and HCA’s
Job Title: Experienced Recruiter –Nursing, Full Time, Permanent
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: Open to Negotiation with clearly defined commission & bonus scheme
• You have 2+ years’ experience in Nursing Recruitment
• You thrive on delivering results for your clients & candidates
• You know the value of daily and planned Business Development, Candidate Engagement & Networking activities to achieve in your role.
• You enjoy learning new systems, new approaches & digital skills to reach clients and in-demand talent
• The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
• You value autonomy to get things done & seek out coaching or support when needed.
• You work well with a small team and maximise job visibility and your role as a trusted recruitment agent using web and social platforms
Have prior experience in a fast-paced competitive recruitment environment
Experience in the recruitment of Nurses
Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
Be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
Be ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
Duties Will Include:
Identification and management of potential candidate communication and attraction strategies to include but not limited to recruitment platforms and social media
To develop a rapid response to potential applicants ensuring the streamlining of shortlisting and booking for interview
To assist the service managers to conduct interviews
To manage the post interview process including verification of qualifications and job offers
• Actively source and qualify candidates
• Screening CVs
• Conducting phone screening calls
• Posting on jobs boards
• Conducting candidate interviews
• Coordinating candidate interviews with clients
• Manage and update our CRM & Database
Maintaining a high level of communication especially during phone screening of candidates, interviews, and when conducting reference checks.
Organising and coordinating candidate interviews and meetings with clients.
Ad hoc duties when required
• Competitive Upwardly paying commission structure
• Established Repeat Business from Core Clients
• Located at the heart of Dublin 2, easily accessible by public transport
• Flexible working week – Combined Remote & In-Office Work Week