Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a change in your career?
If so, then I would love to speak to you.
I am looking to speak with a Occupational Therapist to join my clients community of care within a Children’s Residential service. I am looking for someone to work as a member of the operations team to create a safe and caring environment which meets the individual and group needs of the staff, children and young people within our service.
- To carry out observation and assessment of children in their home environment and provide Generic O.T. assessment and development of O.T. programmes for each child, as and when appropriate.
- To coordinate tailored Sensory Integration interventions relevant to the needs of each individual child, based on observations, staff involvement and collaboration and use of standardised assessments.
- Provide support and advice to homes on individual sensory needs, sensory diets/activities with sensory environmental adaptations/ provision of resources following an appropriate period of observation, assessment and collaboration with Home Staff.
- Professional qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Professional registration with CORU.
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualifying experience working with children/young people and organisations.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary environment
- Up to date knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to deliver reports and meet deadlines
- Full driving license
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on 0212028199 or 0858628178 or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#occupationaltherapist #Monaghanjobs #OT #CORU #LincolnHealthcareRecruitment #AHP