Are you a Recently qualified or an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step?
Now is the time to explore job opportunities, build a brighter future and enhance your skills….
I am delighted to announce that Lincoln Healthcare are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s on behalf of HSE teams across county Louth.
Lincoln Healthcare have many 1 year Specified Purpose Contracts available for Occupational Therapists, in acute, Community, Primary Care, Child Disability and Adult Physical Disabilities.
If you have experience working with Paediatrics, Adult or in Primary Care, I would love to hear from you.
Roles: Long term, Fixed term 1 year contracts, full-time working 35 hours over 5 days per week Monday -Friday.
Salary: 54,677- €64,380 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent
- CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, carers, colleagues and partner agencies through written and verbal communications
- Ability to gather and assimilate information in order to complete Assessments and develop Care and Support Plans.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships across a wide range of internal and external partners
- Good observational and functional assessment skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work effect
- Knowledge of potential safeguarding issues and understanding of the referral process
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 3531 9637070 or +353858768218or email a copy of your CV.
#occupationaltherapist#senioroccupationaltherapist #physicaldisabilities #adultswithdisabilities # #childrenswithdisabilities #primarycareservice #occupationaltherapistjob #seniorot #jobsinlouth #coru #mdt #adultphysicaldisabilities #communityot #lincolnhealthcare #1yearcontract