Do you want to join a company who go above and beyond for its employees and service users?
Picture a career where you not only provide exceptional care but feel cared for as an individual where each day you are supported and empowered to pursue your educational and work ambitions alongside the best in your industry.
Here at Lincoln Healthcare, we are proud to have partnered with a Leading Home Care Provider to recruit a an Operations Manager to manage, grow and drive their business across the south Dublin region. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious leader with a proven background in managing a healthcare service or clinical team.
I am looking for an enthusiastic Operations Manager, with a proven background in managing and growing out services, ideally coming from a homecare/ healthcare sector. You will have at least two years’ experience in a senior management position and you will have sound knowledge of HIQA National standards for safer Better Healthcare.
You will have knowledge and practice in Community Care for Older People and People with Disabilities.
My client invests in their people, they go above and beyond, they are sincere, kind, caring and honest. They strives for excellence in the care sector and are committed to providing the highest quality care with its friendly, professional and experienced care team of experts.
Role This is a Full-Time Permanent Position (40 hours per week) Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.30pm. A very attractive salary ranging between of €65,000-€80,000 per annum plus a performance bonus payable quarterly for achieving growth targets of €2.5k per quarter (total €10k per annum).
- 5% matched PRSA Contribution eligible from commencement
- Death in Service Benefit (twice annual Salary) Health Insurance Plan (value €480 per annum)
- Employee Assistance Programme Mileage allowance / Travel costs Reimbursement / Fuel Card Company Laptop & Phone.
Job Summary for the Operations Manager:
- To manage all day to day aspects of the service for South Dublin Region.
- To be responsible for capacity in the region and to grow the business within this region by working closely with recruitment to ensure that we maintain capacity in our care team in order to take on new home care packages and ensure recruitment is focused on the priority areas at any given time.
- To work closely with and supervise the scheduling team to ensure they are utilising all capacity within the existing team, the existing team are getting sufficient hours and are utilising new starters availability to ensure we take on new home care packages and build high quality schedules.
- To be the key point of contact with the HSE and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the HSE.
- To support tender and SLA preparation and ensure we meet our service level agreements with the HSE.
- To ensure Quarterly KPI’s and all weekly and monthly HSE reports are completed and submitted.
- Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care and service to the client, and their family members/representatives.
- Ensure that applicable legislation, regulatory requirements, best practice and relevant codes of practice are met.
- Be responsible for directing the recruitment, development and supervision of staff.
- Facilitate the arrangements necessary and participate where appropriate, in education, training and supervision of other staff as the need arises.
- Develop and maintain competency levels necessary for professional practice.
- Oversee the organisation and day to day management of the specified South Dublin region
- Oversee the delivery of services to clients with all members of the team.
- Involvement in the development and implementation of the company’s Strategic and Operational Plans
- Ensure that minimum mandatory training requirements for all staff are met and updated on an ongoing basis
- Support and implement the Quality and Safety Management System, including client involvement.
- The Quality and Safety Management System shall encompass ongoing monitoring of the service and care provided by the company, including internal auditing of processes.
Education and Skills
- A recognised care qualification at Level 6/7 of the National Framework of Qualifications.
- A recognised Health or Social Care Qualification at Level 8 of the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Senior Management role within the Home Care Sector.
- A minimum of 5 years total experience in the Home Care Sector.
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams.
- Experience in business development with a results focused outlook driving a team to meet business targets.
- Sound knowledge of HIQA National standards for safer Better Healthcare (2012).
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and practice in Community Care for Older People and People with Disabilities.
- Have awareness of regulation in the Home Care sector and future trends.
- A company mobile phone and laptop will be provided & travel costs paid
- Annual leave – 27 days plus public holidays and concessionary days.
- Personal development plan for which time and financial support will be provided
- Leadership development training and CPD will be provided.
- Access to a pension scheme in line with current rules of eligibility.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager/Regional Manager who’s ready to join a Leading Home Care Provider. Here you will be valued, your opinion matters, and your employees will be cared for and valued.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +353 858768218 or send your CV.
#operationsmanager #regionalmanagr #homecaremanager #leadinghomecareprovider#operationsdirector #businessmanager #growth#care #inspireexcellence #innovation #competentleader#southdublin #clinicalnursemanager #directorofoperations #empoweringleader #lincolnhealthcare