Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic, highly motivated Physiotherapist looking to further develop your career?
Would you like to be part of a vibrant, friendly MDT team who deliver exceptional care to children, with disabilities and complex needs?
Lincoln Healthcare are recruiting CORU registered Physiotherapist’s on behalf of a friendly, compassionate and ever expanding children disability team located in Navan county Meath.
Purpose of the Post:
To provide a quality, evidence-based, and family-centered physiotherapy service to children and young people (0 – 18 years) with complex needs within an interdisciplinary framework. The service provides assessment and implementation of physiotherapy intervention and provision of essential equipment, postural management, and orthotics as part of community disability network services within a family-centered model of care. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a new and dynamic team.
Role: 1 Year Specified Purpose Contracts, fixed term, full-time contracts working 35 hours, Monday-Friday.
Physiotherapy Senior Scale – €53,074- €62,493, plus 30 days paid annual leave and bank holidays.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application, or CORU application number and date of submission if still awaiting registration number in the case of section 91 applicants.
- All candidates must haveyears post-qualification clinical experience in the area of disabilities
- Full Driver’s licence
- Clinical experience of 24-hour postural management and orthotic assessment is desirable
- Evidence of CPD in area of physical and intellectual disability is desirable
- Evidence of CPD in leadership/mentoring is desirable
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone or by email.
seniorphysiotherapist#disabilityservice#seniorphysiotherapist #coru #childrensphysio#intellectualdisability#sensory #fulltime1yearcontract #mdt #northdublin #physiotherapyforchildren #mdt #lincolnhealthcare #hseteam #childrensdisabilityteam