About Lincoln Healthcare
At Lincoln Healthcare, we believe in being long-term partners with our people as well as our customers. We are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are looking forward to significant expansion over the next few years. The possibilities are endless.
Our business scale and our growth mindset allow people the choice of varied career opportunities. So, at Lincoln Healthcare, the future is what you make it. You get the chance to work with diverse high-calibre customers, to make an extraordinary impact and thrive in an environment that is inclusive.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, then Lincoln Healthcare would love to hear from you!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Lincoln Healthcare as a Principal Recruitment Consultant working in our well-established Allied Healthcare division. We are seeking an enthusiastic sales-driven recruiter who is looking to grow their career while working with Prestigious clients in the Healthcare industry.
Then there is no better place to excel to the career you want than here at Lincoln Healthcare.
Do you currently have ideally 4-6 years’ experience working in recruitment, have the ambition and drive to make a difference in the world of work, and shape your own personal success?
At Lincoln Healthcare, you can benefit from industry-renowned training and the tools and technological support to make that hard-hitting impact. You won’t be alone either – with the support of a network of talented colleagues supporting you to create the career that’s right for you.
What can I expect day to day?
As a Principal Recruitment Consultant, you’ll have the freedom to do things differently, supported by colleagues with a wealth of experience empowering you. No day is the same here at Lincoln Healthcare, and you will gain experience across a varied range of skills to include:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Here at Lincoln Healthcare, you really can influence your own earning potential, by getting out what you put in. Your energy and dedication will be rewarded in a culture built on celebrating success.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in the Healthcare sector is essential for this role.
- Client facing with the ability to engage with senior level stakeholders
- Proven record of delivering effectively and meeting deadlines
- Engaging with strong communication skills
- Highly organised with proven ability of managing multiple deadlines,
- You thrive on delivering results for Lincoln Healthcare’s clients & candidates
- The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
- You work well with a small team and maximise job visibility and your role as a trusted recruitment agent using web and social platform
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure.
What you will get in return
- Culture built on rewarding success and the opportunity to influence your earning potential
- Best technology in the industry to support success and drive rapid career progression and ongoing development
- Flexible hybrid working patterns
- Incentives and rewards to recognise performance
- Broad range of employee wellbeing initiatives and benefits
- Referral bonus scheme
Life at Lincoln Healthcare presents the opportunity for growth, varied career paths, exciting challenges and a culture of inclusion that celebrates diversity
If you’re thinking of a new tomorrow for your career, let’s work together to create it!
At Lincoln Healthcare, we share a passion for creating a culture of opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed.
To discuss in full, please contact Lana Kane by email email@example.com or call Lana in confidence on 0831039894