Are you a Therapy Radiographer looking to further advance your career? If you want to be part of a friendly, ambitious, interactive multidisciplinary Radiotherapy team then I want to hear from you.
Lincoln Healthcare are recruiting enthusiastic and highly motivated Radiation Therapists on behalf of a highly advanced cancer centre, located in Limerick.
Role: Permanent, fulltime position working a 35hour week. Excellent salary, relocation, and benefits on offer. This role will give you the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of radiotherapy development in a forward thinking and technically advance department for the benefit of your patients.
As a Therapy Radiographer You will:
- Help deliver a high-quality radiotherapy service
- Experience a varied caseload in the department
- Work with leading practitioners and the latest equipment and facilities
- Ensure that what you do is delivered with sensitivity and compassion
Our client wants you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why they’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind.
- Relocation Package for Radiation Therapists relocating from overseas. Savings and pension plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-provided life insurance with the ability to purchase additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Health insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- BSc Radiotherapy or DCRT
- Valid CORU registration
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Awareness and sensitivity towards patient needs
- Discretion and ability to use initiative.
- Mandatory training
- Experience of proactively evolving radiotherapy techniques
- Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to make independent judgments/decisions, ability to solve problems
- Pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- VHI healthcare discount scheme.
- Discounted inpatient & outpatient treatment rates.
- Sick leave scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Financial support for career training & development.
- Staff Care Services Programme.
- Career break scheme.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 085-8768218 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
#seniortherapyradiographer #coru #seniorradiationtherapist #radiationtherapist #relocationpackage #therapyradiographer #radiotherapyjob #limerickjobs #permanentposition #stateoftheartcentre#lincolnhealthcare