We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director of Operations to join a wholly Irish owned Care Group that provides services to children and young adults in the care and disability sectors. The group comprises of fostering, residential and day services.
Due to expansion, I am delighted to announce an exciting opportunity has become available for a competent Regional Director of Operations.
My client currently provides residential and day service to those with moderate to severe disabilities in the Sligo / Leitrim area.
The services are highly valued in the Sligo / Leitrim area and enjoys excellent HIQA ratings.
The successful candidate will manage and lead a team of field staff and ensure that this team is fully trained and competent to deliver the excellence of care required to those in need.
The purpose of the new role is to lead the expansion of the service outside of the Sligo area, it is expected that other areas will be in Roscommon, Longford, Galway and Donegal.
Key Job Tasks:
• Implement the strategic expansion plan as agreed with the Group CEO and Senior Management Team, the expansion plan will include residential and support day services and may in time expand to a home support service.
• Oversee the set up and ongoing management of residential and other services.
• Recruit and manage the team to provide services in these residential and other settings.
• Ensure that all services provide quality care that ensures the best outcomes for service users.
• Ensure that all services are compliant with and exceed relevant regulation and standards.
• Form strong working relationships with relevant CHO areas including regular communication with Disability Managers, Case Managers and Social Workers.
• Act as primary point of contact for referrals to the service and ensure that appropriate assessments are completed for those accessing services.
• Provide routine reports to the CEO, board and other members of the management team.
• Report in the first instance to the Group CEO and also have a strong working relationship with the Director of Services based in Sligo / Leitrim.
• Have extensive experience in the disability sector to include residential care, this may be in the public, voluntary or private sector.
• Have management experience ideally at a regional level and will have managed teams of staff.
• Have experience in service set up and communication with CHO personnel.
• Driven in terms of quality of service and the expansion plan.
• There is flexibility in terms of where the post holder is located, ideal locations include the West of Ireland, Midlands and Northwest Region.
Salary : This is a permanent position offering a very attractive package, benefits and much more.