Lincoln Healthcare is proud to have partnered with one of the largest providers of homecare services in Ireland. Our Client specialises in working with customers and their families that require care in their own homes, they offer a unique service of personalised care visits from a daily visit to full live-in support.
We are seeking a Registered Nursein Bishopstown, to provide safe, quality care to a child with Complex Care needs within a home setting. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nurse led care team and to report directly to the CNM2. We offer excellent remuneration and flexible hours as part of this role.
- 7 Nights 10 hours per night.
- 3 days 6 hours per day
- Close monitoring nursing care duties include full ADL care with a family centred approach including:
- Breathing: CPAP, Continuous oxygen, tracheostomy care, including suctioning.
- Monitoring of Spo2, Breathing, HR
- Nutritional Intake: NG Feeding
- Medication: Requires administration of a complex medication regime
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
- Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and others
Some of the benefits offered:
- Free Health Check Every Year
- Desirable bonus on completion of one year in employment
- Career Progression
- Funded Training
Please note, all cases are different and might require additional skills, knowledge and experience.
Please refrain from applying if you are not registered with NMBI