Lincoln Healthcare is proud to have partnered with one of the largest providers of homecare services in Ireland. Our Client specialises in working with customers and their families that require care in their own homes, they offer a unique service of personalised care visits from a daily visit to full live-in support.
We are seeking nurses to assist a variety of clients in Finglas, Beaumont, Raheny, Castleknock, Sutton, St. Margaret, Ballyboughal, we have part time and full-time roles, day shifts, night shifts, weekdays and weekend shifts.
If you are interested into making the difference in this peoples’ lives, and you posses the following requirements, then contact me immediately to find out more:
- Must be registered with NMBI and hold a valid/active PIN
- Experience caring for an adult or child with disabilities
- Medication Management
- Seizure Management
- Management of Enteral Feeding
- Management of BIPAP/Ventilation
- Pain Management
- Management of Complex Airway
- General Nursing Care
- Non-invasive ventilation (at night time)
- Play and Family support
- PEG Drainage
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Tracheostomy Care desirable – training will be provided otherwise
- Ketogenic Diet Support/Preparation
- Blood glucose and ketone level monitoring
- Crisis Management
Some of the benefits offered:
- Free Health Check Every Year
- Desirable bonus on completion of one year in employment
- Career Progression
- Funded Training
Please note, all cases are different and might require additional skills, knowledge and experience.
Please refrain from applying if you are not registered with NMBI and you are not able to travel to the areas mentioned in this post.