Are you a Social Care Worker or Healthcare Assistant looking to provide direct support to individuals with intellectual disabilities? Then this may be the role for you!
Here at Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment, we are currently looking to speak with enthusiastic and passionate social care workers and health care assistants with experience, skills, and knowledge in caring for service users with intellectual disabilities.
These positions are ideal for those who enjoy working in a team environment. If you have experience working with children/young people with disabilities and are interested in helping to create a safe and comfortable living space for the residents, I would love to speak with you!
I am looking to speak with experienced, and recently qualified, social care workers and social care leaders who want to make a real difference in the lives of young people.
Our client is a rapidly growing children’s residential provider, entering an exciting expansion phase across Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon and Longford. As a result they are recruiting social care workers and health care assistants.
Our client prides itself on providing their staff with the tools and opportunities to progress their career within the health and social care field.
Successful candidates will be provided with bespoke training when you start which will prepare you to support the individual with their unique and individual needs.
Purpose of the post:
Our client has a range of Permanent, Relief and Temporary positions open. The successful candidate to follow a rota that includes sleep-in duties, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Care Assistant: Qualification in relevant discipline (e.g.: social care, health, community care sector) FETAC level 5 minimum.
- Social Care Worker: Qualification level 7 social care degree or alternative to include social work, social science, child and adolescent psychotherapy, youth and community work or a level 8 in psychology
- Have a full driving license and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Have a genuine passion for working with service users with physical/sensory disabilities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong values and person-centered approach
- Flexible and willing to work shifts to meet the needs of the service
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient, energetic, and proactive
Benefits to working with Company Benefits of working with our client:
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team in a meaningful role
- Highly competitive incremental salary scale allowing progression
- Premium rates paid on Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate both staff and service users
- Extensive training opportunities
- Significant promotion opportunities for those interested in progression
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on 0212028199 or 0858628178 or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#socialcareworker #residentialsocialworker #residentialservice #jobsforsocialcareworkers #qualifiedsocialcarework #socialwork #Longfordjobs #lincolnhealthcare