Are you a dynamic, innovative Senior Clinical Psychologist who’s passionate about empowering Adults with mental health conditions to enhance their quality of life.
Lincoln Healthcare are looking for a dynamic, innovative Senior Clinical Psychologist who’s passionate about empowering Adults with mental health conditions to enhance their quality of life.
We are recruiting a Fulltime Senior Clinical Psychologist to join an Adult Mental Health Support Team (MHST) in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Contract This is a 5-day week position, working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday and this contract is for 1 year.
The successful candidate: Will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for adults and their families and will have significant experience of working in the area adult mental health services and will join a well- established multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team, that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
· A recognised qualification as a Clinical Psychologist
· Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
· Must have a min 3 years post graduate experience working in adult mental health
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Access to a car and full driver’s licence
· Available to start work as soon as possible
Rebecca Corbett by Phone: 021-2028199 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#adultmentalhealth #seniorclinicalpsychologist #adultmentalhealthservices #clinicalpsychology #communitymentalhealth #mdt #adultmentalhealth #careerdevelopment #1yearcontract #clincialpsychologyservices #jobsintipperary#