Are you a highly skilled Paediatric Occupational Therapist, looking for a new opportunity within a friendly, supportive team?
Lincoln Healthcare are hiring a Senior Occupational Therapists to join a Children’s Disability Network team in Drogheda.
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic MDT team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to grow and develop professionally with the support of a large MDT team.
Role: The post is a fixed term 1 year contract, full-time working 35 hours over 5 days per week Monday -Friday. Full-time, Permanent position.
Salary: HSE salary range €54,677- €64,380 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Must have 3 experience working with children with disabilities
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- The capacity to maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have the ability to organise and structure department to create a continuous learning environment
- Strong attention to detail
- You will require good time management and prioritisation skills
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070
#senioroccupationaltherapist #disabilities #childrenwithdisabilities #autism #intellectualdisabilities #coru #mdt #fixedtermcontract #louthjobs #lincolnhealthcare