Are you a Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist with a passion for improving the lives of young people and children with disabilities? This opportunity could be for you!
At Lincoln Healthcare we are recruiting a Senior Physiotherapist with experience in Paediatric Physiotherapy on behalf of a Children’s Disability Network Team in Balbriggan (North Dublin).
The Senior Physiotherapist will work within a multi-disciplinary team, where they will be supported in developing their knowledge and experience within the area.
Our client provides intervention to children from the age of 0-18 years, presenting with complex developmental needs requiring inter-disciplinary intervention. Their services are based upon a Family Centered Practice Model in line with the Progressing Disability Services/
Role: This role is a permanent, full-time. Working 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
Salary: €54,677- €64,381 (HSE Payscale)
- Current CORU registration or applied for and be eligible for registration as a Physiotherapist with CORU.
- Three years clinical experience with the majority being in paediatric disability settings.
- Proven experience in delivering physiotherapy service as part of an MDT.
- Excellent communication, initiative, time management and teamwork skills.
- Evidence of appropriate CPD relevant to this area.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Paid Maternity/Adoptive/Paternity Leave
- Public Service Pension
- Department of Health Salary Scales (Section 38 Employer)
- Sports and Social Club
- Excellent Employee Induction
- Training Opportunities
- Learning Environment with Educational Initiatives
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Commuter
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership to Health Service Credit Union
**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home flights to Ireland**
If you would like to know more details, please contact Heather Walsh on the below details.
Heather Walsh is a recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. Lincoln Healthcare provide recruitment services to public and private sector across Ireland, fulfilling full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in the following areas: Nursing, Healthcare Worker, Social Care Workers, Allied Health Professionals.
#LincolnHealthcare #LincolnRecruitment #SeniorPhysiotherapist #CORU #PhysiotherapistJobs #SeniorPhysio # ChildrensDisabilitiesNetwork Team #CDNT #BalbrigganJobs #Balbriggan #Dublin #DublinJobs #NorthDublin #MDT #MultidisciplinaryTeam #AHP