**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home to Ireland flights included**
Are you a compassionate, empathetic Senior Physiotherapist for a challenging, yet extremely rewarding job working with children?
Lincoln Healthcare are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Physiotherapist, on behalf of a Children’s Disability Service in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
If you are a Senior Physiotherapist with advanced skills and experience working with children, I want to hear from you.
I am looking for candidates who are committed to supporting children with complex needs and disabilities and their families, in a family and person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice and research.
Role: The post is a fixed term 1 year contract, full-time working 35 hours over 5 days per week Monday -Friday.
All Applicants must have the following essential criteria:
- A recognised degree in Physiotherapy
- Proof of CORU Physiotherapy qualification
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Full clean driving license, with use of a car
All Applicants should have:
- Have a minimum 3 years work experience working with children with disabilities and complex needs.
- Minimum 6 – 12 months experience in 24 hour posture management for persons with complex needs and aids & appliances prescription is essential.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and effective caseload management skills. In addition, they must possess good planning, organisation and effective time management skills together with the ability to work on their own initiative.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates
- Weekly pay cycle
- Wellness at Work
- Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on 0212028199 or 0858628178 or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#Physiotherapist #Physiojobs #Offalyjobs #CNDT #ChildrensDisabilityNetworkTeam #SeniorPhysiotherapist #LincolnHealthcareRecruitment #LincolnRecruitment