If you are a Senior Psychologist dedicated to improving the lives of children with intellectual disabilities and if you want to play a pivotal role in truly making a difference to the lives of children with disabilities, then this is your calling.
Lincoln Healthcare are looking to recruit dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Psychologist on behalf of a leading child disability organisation, based in Blanchardstown, supporting 3 special schools.
The successful candidate will join a MDT team to support children with learning disabilities and complex needs including personality disorders, autism, developmental disorders, and challenging behaviours.
Contract: Permanent fulltime position, offering a very attractive package ranging from €84,271 – €95,000 per annum, plus benefits and much more.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first or second class honours in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honours obtained in that subject, and A post-graduate professional qualification in psychology, recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience as a professional psychologist, no more than three years of which was spent in gaining the post-graduate professional qualification and no less than two years full-time spent in post qualification experience as a professional psychologist
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office and including an interest and experience in working with Children with intellectual disabilities, complex needs and with or without a diagnosis of autism, who have psychological support needs.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- Consolidated pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave and pension
- Wellness at Work
- Friendly culture
- Ongoing supportive, empowering leadership
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your career
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: or to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#Seniorpsychologist #childpsychologist #childrenid #clinicalpsychologist #childrenservices #educationalpsychologist #psychologistforchildren #autism #learningdisabilities #psychology #seniorpsychologyjob #permanentpsychologistjob #westdublinjob #lincolnhealthcare