An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Radiation Therapist on behalf of a leading cancer centre in Cork.
At Lincoln Healthcare we are eager to hear from Senior Clinical Radiation Therapist’s, who are passionate about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients in Cork.
We are recruiting a Senior Radiation Therapist on behalf of a highly advanced cancer centre located in Cork.
The successful candidate will be involved in the department’s continuous quality improvement and contribute to the clinical implementation of new techniques together with the Radiotherapy Manager, Superintendents and Physics team.
Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, the post holder will be required to work both autonomously and as part of a team to ensure the provision of high quality radiotherapy, taking an active involvement in service development.
Successful applicants will be offered the following benefits:
- You will work with Munster’s only Varian Edge Radiotherapy System
- Excellent induction program.
- Savings and pension plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Employer-provided life insurance with the ability to purchase additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Health insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental life insurance for employee
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Completion of a formal radiation therapy technology program in an Irish/EU/AMA-approved institution.
- CORU Registration essential
- Must have at least 3 years relevant and appropriate post graduate Radiotherapy experience
- Previous experience within all aspects of radiotherapy; quality assurance, pre-treatment, and treatment
- Evidence of effective staff liaison and co-operative working
- Evidence of empathetic and a holistic approach to patient care
- Experience of proactively evolving radiotherapy techniques
- Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to make independent judgments/decisions, ability to solve problems
Contact To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#coru #radiationtherapist #seniortherapyradiographer #oncologycarecork #cancerexperts #therapyradiographer #varianedge #worldclasscancercentrecork #lincolnhealthcare