Are you a dynamic and passionate Senior Rotational Radiographer with excellent patient skills?
Do you want to work three days a week?
If you are looking for a new challenge, in a growing, modern, state of the art imaging department, I would love you to contact me.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Rotational Radiographer to join a team of imaging staff in the within a busy Radiology department in Limerick.
This is a full time role, 40 hours a week, the shift pattern is worked across a 3 days a week. You will be required to partake to work 1 weekend each month.
As the Rotational Radiographer you will be responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures as required throughout the department in general x-ray and Fluoroscopy with the opportunity to rotate, and undertake further training, in specialist areas such as MRI and Ultrasound. You will also be expected to participate in the Governance of the Department in areas including Risk Management, Health and Safety and Audit activities
I am looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Senior Radiographer to join my clients friendly and dynamic team.
My client offers a strong commitment to developing, encouraging and training their staff to fulfil their career choices. The Radiology manager actively encourages and support CPD and are proactive in providing opportunities for post graduate education.
Salary range is €55,000 -€60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons
• CORU Registration (Essential)
• 3yrs post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging
• Ultrasound or MRI experience desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently & accurately
• Excellent presentation skills
• Self-motivated & able to motivate others.
• Available to start work as soon as possible.
Experienced Radiographers looking to progress in your career apply today to secure an interview!