Are you Senior Social Worker looking to join a well established, extremely supportive adult safeguarding team?
If you are a Senior Social Worker looking to make a difference to the life’s of vulnerable adults, this is your opportunity!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Social Worker to join a friendly, positive and extremely supportive adult safeguarding duty team in Crumlin south Dublin or Naas county Kildare.
Overview As a Senior Social Worker, your main caseload is to support, receive and review concerns regarding the abuse of vulnerable adults in the community. As a senior member of the team, you will lead and promote adult safeguarding and will be requested to design and deliver training and supervisions.
The Post holder will support and build an effective adult safeguarding delivery system.
The Post holder will promote a strong adult safeguarding working culture and work closely with the national safeguarding office in the roll out of the new policy and the development of guidance and promotion of adult safeguarding.
Contract: A specified Purpose contract up to 12 months, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday. ****Contract likley to become Permanent ***
As a Senior Social Worker on this team, you will receive regular supervision.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at court hearings.
- You will be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection, and analysis to inform this.
- You will identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations.
- Undertake safeguarding investigations and deliver protective and/or supportive services for individuals at risk and maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
- You will be preparing statements of need/care and support plans, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate, that reflect the wishes of the individual and lead to the commissioning of personalised packages of care.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Experience vulnerable adults in the community
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team 8.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#safeguardingadults #adultsocialworker #safeguadingadults #adultprotection #socialworkeradultservice #jobsforsocialworkers #qualifiedsocialwork #adultsocialworker #southdublin #crumlinjob #tallaghtjob #kildarejobs #communitysocialwork #lincolnhealthcare