I am privileged to have partnered with Ireland’s leading provider of therapeutic residential care for children. My client provides specialist therapeutic residential services for young people with complex, emotional and behavioural needs who cannot be adequately cared for in a mainstream setting.
Due to expansion and growth, Lincoln Healthcare are supporting our client to open brand new homes in Monaghan and Cavan.
We have fulltime, permanent job opportunities for Home Managers, Deputy Home Managers, Senior Practitioners and Qualified Social care workers to join brand-new, purpose-built homes in south Monaghan and Cavan.
We are looking for people who can whole heartedly believe in the organisations mission, but also that you are part of their future growth.
I would love to speak with Home Managers, Deputy Home Managers, Senior Practitioners and Qualified Social Care Workers.
However, I am happy to speak with social care workers who are coming with children’s residential experience. Social care workers who are eager to progress their careers within a passion led services, and with our knowledge we will find you the opportunity that is exactly right for you, and for our client.
We partner with providers who are fun, energetic, and extremely supportive. Employees with our providers will organically grow into our Directors, Regional Managers, Therapeutic Leads, Consultants, Managers, Deputy Managers and Senior Practitioners.
In return you will be offered:
- A permanent fulltime position
- Fully funded qualifications / training programme
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- Career progression
- Company sick pay – 5 days per calendar year
- (Currently offering additional 5 days per year for Covid
- Competitive annual leave entitlements – managers and clinical – 26 days +9 B/hols – all other positions start at 21 + 9 B/Hols, pension scheme, staff Recognition Scheme and local gym discounts