At Lincoln Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading mainstream residential childcare provider to recruit enthusiastic and passionate social care workers with experience, skills and knowledge to join residential care services in Sligo, Leitrim and Roscommon.
If you are keen to support the learning and personal development of passionate, smart and creative children and young people looking to unlock their confidence and find their way please contact me.
I am looking to speak with enthusiastic experienced social care workers and social care leaders who want to make a real difference in the lives of young people who have experienced trauma in their early years.
These positions are ideal for those who enjoy working in a team environment. If you have experience working with children/young people with disabilities and are interested in helping to create a safe and comfortable living space for the residents, I would love to speak with you.
We are offering something completely different to other residential care providers. Please contact me to find out more about these amazing opportunities.
Our client is a rapidly growing children’s residential provider, entering an exciting expansion phase across Sligo, Leitrim and Roscommon and as a result they are recruiting social care workers and social care leaders.
Our client prides itself on providing their staff with the tools and opportunities to progress their career within the health and social care field. They are renowned for encouraging internal promotion from within the business and promote personal growth.
Successful candidates will be provided with bespoke training when you start which will prepare you to support the individual with their unique and individual needs.
• Protect, support and care for vulnerable or dependant children.
• To take on key carer responsibility with support where necessary for one or more young person.
• Support children and young people to make progress in relation to their overall wellbeing, personal development and relationships with others.
• Contribute to the normal development of the young people and promote a healthy life style.
• To promote and support young people’s education and work in partnership with teaching staff.
• Listening to and talking with young people, observing their behaviour and recording significant features or events.
• To assist in the implementation of placement plans and supporting young people to work towards agreed goals. This may include assisting young people to return to their families or enable them to move on to alternative cares or independence at the appropriate stage in their lives.
Conditions of Work:
• We have a range of Permanent, Relief and Temporary positions open.
• We require the successful candidate to follow a rota that includes sleep-in duties, evenings,
weekends, and bank holidays.
• If you are a motivated individual, with drive to succeed and are passionate about providing excellence in care and enablement, then this may be the role for you.
• Qualification of minimum level 7 social care degree or alternative to include social work, social science, psychology, child and adolescent psychotherapy or youth and community work
• Have a full driving license and be willing to drive company vehicles
• Have a genuine passion for working with children and young people
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong values and person-centred approach
• Flexible and willing to work shifts to meet the needs of the service
• Must be enthusiastic, resilient, energetic, and proactive
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated team in a meaningful role
• Working in a well-resourced environment with access to the multidisciplinary team
• Highly competitive incremental salary scale allowing progression
• Premium rates paid on Sunday and Bank Holidays
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate both staff and service users
• Extensive training opportunities
• Significant promotion opportunities for those interested in progression