Lincoln Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist to join a friendly Children’s disability service in County Westmeath.
As a Staff grade Clinical Psychologist, you will join the Children’s disability team (0-18 team) and work with a highly motivated interdisciplinary children’s disability network team.
We are looking for candidates who are committed to supporting children with complex needs and disabilities and their families, in a family and person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice and research.
If you are a recent graduate/staff grade Clinical Psychologist dedicated to improving the lives of children with disabilities and if you want to play a pivotal role in truly making a difference to the lives of children with disabilities, then this is your calling!
This is a specified purpose contract for 1 year, a fulltime position Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. This role offers a very attractive package plus a very supportive team.
You are a potential candidate if you have the following
- A recognised university degree or diploma with first- or second-class honours in which Psychology was taken as major subject and honours obtained in that subject, and A post-graduate professional qualification in Psychology, recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Post-graduate experience as a professional Psychologist with Children with intellectual disabilities, complex needs and with or without a diagnosis of autism, who have psychological support needs.
- Applicants with qualifications obtained outside of Ireland must provide a certificate of validation of their qualifications from the Department of Health.
- Full clean driver License
- Consolidated pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave
- Wellness at Work
- Friendly culture
- Ongoing supportive, empowering leadership
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your career
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#staffgradeclinicalpsychologist #childdisabilitypsychologist #childpsychologist #clinicalpsychologist #childrenservices #psychologistforchildren #autism #learningdisabilities #psychologysupports #psychologyjob #childpsychologyjob #westmeathjob #lincolnhealthcare