Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist ready to join a highly supportive children’s disability network team?
Do you want to flourish and further enhance your career in a supportive and friendly environment?
Lincoln healthcare are looking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic Occupational Therapists who are eager to develop their skills and specialism within Paediatrics with disabilities.
We are delighted to announce we are hiring Staff grade occupational therapists for a very supportive children’s disability team in Portlaoise.
Role: Positions are full time, fixed term contracts, Mon-Fri 35-hour week. Starting asap for12 months.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification
- Experience working with children with disabilities desirable.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Right to work in Ireland essential.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +353 85 876 8218 or email your CV to me.
#paediatricoccupationaltherapist #cdntot #occupationaltherapist #laoisedisabilityteam #childrensdisabilities#occupationaltherapy #autism #intellectualdisability #otjob #occupationaltherapist