Are you a Compassionate, Empathetic Senior Occupational Therapist looking to join a friendly, dynamic established team in the North East of Ireland?
Lincoln Healthcare are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Compassionate, Empathetic and hard-working Senior Occupational Therapist’s to join a Children’s Disability team based in Drogheda.
This Specified Purpose Contract demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Purpose of the Post: The successful candidate will work as part of the children disability network team (CDNT) in the delivery of services to children and young person (0-18yrs) with complex needs. The purpose of this job is to provide quality evidence based Occupational Therapy services in a family centred model and to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
Role: A specified purpose contract, full-time 35 hours, Monday -Friday with excellent training, CPD and benefits on offer.
Purpose: To provide a quality, evidence -based Behavioural Therapy service to Children with intellectual disability, secondary physical disability and/or sensory impairment, in consultation with their families, carers and staff.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Must have 3 experience working with children with disabilities
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- The capacity to maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have the ability to organise and structure department to create a continuous learning environment
- Strong attention to detail
- You will require good time management and prioritisation skills
· Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave
· Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
· Free car parking
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 3531 9637070 or +353858768218or email a copy of your CV.
#senioroccupationaltherapist #complexldisabilities #childrenwithdisabilities #seniorotjob #sensory #autism #mdt #intellectualdisabilities #adhd #autism # #lincolnhealthcare #specifiedpurposecontractjob