Would you like to develop your occupational therapy skills and be part of a supportive primary care team?
Due to recent expansion across Primary Care Services, Lincoln Healthcare are delighted to announce we are recruiting dynamic, creative, forward thinking and hard-working Occupational Therapist’s to join a Primary Care team based in Wexford.
Our client is looking for Staff and Senior Grade Occupational Therapist’s to be part of a dynamic, progressive multidisciplinary team.
We have a range of vacancies in Adult Rehabilitation, Elderly Care Rehabilitation, Paediatric Primary Care and Adult Primary Care.
Successful candidates: Your interventions will support patient safety, improve clinical outcomes and contribute to a positive patient experience through person centred care plans and goals.
You will be part of a team of qualified allied health professionals and support workers as well as a wider multi-disciplinary team of health professionals. CPD is actively encouraged and supported through regular supervision/appraisal and staff training.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and drive some exciting developments within a complex and fast-paced environment.
Roles: Fulltimepositions, Monday – Friday 35 hours per week, 1-year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Previous experience of working in Primary Care with children or adults.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking Occupational therapist
- Demonstrates ability to lead by example and adapts leadership style to suit the demands of the Primary Care service.
- Previous experience managing and developing self and others in a busy working environment.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
- Full clean drivers license
I am interested to speak with candidates with positive attitudes, enthusiasm and creativity. You will be joining a supportive, forward-thinking team who prides themselves on building positive therapeutic relationships.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070 or +353 85 8768218.
#occupationaltherapist #primarycare#childprimarycare #adultprimarycare #rehabilitation#occupationaltherapy #healthcare #communityjob #permanentjob #eatingdisorders#occupationaltherapist #highlymotivatedoccupationaltherapist #enthusiastic #commitment #lincolnhealthcare