Are you a dedicated Staff Grade Physiotherapist that is looking for a change or a new graduate looking to kickstart your career?
Lincoln Healthcare are proud to have partnered with a Children’s Disability Network Team in Waterford.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Staff Grade Physiotherapist to join their multi-disciplinary team.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is looking for a change or looking to kickstart their career in a supportive environment.
Role: This role is a Fixed Term (1 year) full-time working 35 hours per week, Monday -Friday.
Salary: €37,522- €54,569 (HSE Payscale)
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU – candidates must state CORU registration number on application, or CORU application number and date of submission if still awaiting registration number in the case of section 91 applicants.
- Experienced and
- Full Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Ability to work using own initiative and be flexible.
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
- Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
- Free car parking
**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home to Ireland flights included**
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Heather Walsh on the below details or email a copy of your CV.
#LincolnHealthcareRecruitment #LincolnRecruitment #Physiotherapist #staffgradephysiojob #childrendisability #childrensidservice #Physiojobs #Waterfordjobs #ChildrensDisabilityNetworkTeam #Staffgradephysiotherapist #CORU #Waterford #HSE