Do you want to make a difference?
Are you a Social worker looking for a deeply rewarding position, working on a fantastically supportive,friendly team who consistently rate their job satisfaction highly?
Would you like to join an adult safeguarding team where you will feel valued and supported?
Lincoln Healthcare are recruiting Staff grade Social Workers on behalf of a highly experienced, well established safeguarding team. We have roles available in Crumlin and Tallaght.
Contract: Full-time roles, Monday- Friday, 12 month contracts with immediate start dates.
If you are an enthusiastic deeply passionate, dedicated Social worker looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this is your calling.
As a Social Worker, your main caseload is to support, receive and review concerns regarding the abuse of vulnerable adults in the community.
As a Social Worker, you will also support and advise service providers in Older persons and disability services in implementing the Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons at Risk of Abuse policy and ensuring that the SW team have oversight of the safeguarding plans that these organisations develop.
- Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in care homes and service user’s homes
- To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adult
- To protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Completing safeguarding enquiries
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Proven experience working with and supporting vulnerable adults in the community
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full drivers’ licence with access to a car
- Available to start work as soon as possible
If you truly want to make a difference to the lives of the elderly, while getting the to grow, be creative, be challenged and ultimately develop your career, I invite you to contact me.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: or email a copy of your CV
#adultsocialworker #safeguadingadults #protection #socialworkeradultservice #jobsforsocialworkers #qualifiedsocialwork #adultsocialworker # southdublin #crumlinjob# tallaghtjob #kildarejobs #communitysocialwork #lincolnhealthcare