Contract length: 12 months
Are you a Mental Health Social Worker with experience working with adults mental health psychosis?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Staff grade Mental Health Social Worker to join a independent Psychiatric Hospital with a current inpatient including a specialist adolescent in patient unit.
This position offers the opportunity to provide social work services both within the context of general adult psychiatry and also in the specialist inpatient/day treatment programmes. As appropriate family involvement is an integral part of the hospital services.
This is a fulltime position, a fixed term 12-month contract working Monday to Friday. Immediate start required.
You will be joining a fantastic therapies team, consisting of Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and an Art Psychotherapist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to grow and develop professionally.
· A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
· Registration with CORU essential
· Must have a min 2 years post qualification experience working with adults with mental health.
· Demonstrate an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary mental health team.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skill
· Must knowledge of recovery orientated practice to enable service users to take greater control over decisions and actions that affect their health, wellbeing and recovery.
· Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
· Must be able to work under pressure and to be able to effectively prioritise their workload to meet the demands of the hospital.
· Available to start work as soon as possible