Lincoln healthcare is seeking for dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified Staff Nurses to join a new and innovative company, providing quality assured, safe and person-centred residential care and outreach support services, to children and adults with Intellectual disabilities, autism and associated mental health needs.
Our Client provide staff with robust and empowering inductions and continued training opportunities are provided to ensure our services are bespoke for the individuals in receipt of support and care.
- Be registered with the Intellectual Disability Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives held by An Bord Altranais and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as a nurse.
- Demonstrable aptitude for effective person and resource management
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment. (If a disability precludes an individual from holding a driver’s licence, it should be stated how they can meet the mobility requirement of the post)
- On call duties will be required
- Available to work flexibly
- Proof of eligibility for permanent employment with Trinity Support & Care Services, in the Republic of Ireland at time of appointment
Salary and Renumeration:
- Salary starting off at €44,822 rising after completion of six-month probation, and yearly increments.
- Pension scheme
- Further Education Support
- Employee Assistance Programme