**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home to Ireland flights included**
Are you a dedicated and passionate Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist, looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to be working in great working environment, where you can develop and grow your skills? Then look no further as this opportunity might be just the right one for you!
Lincoln Healthcare have teamed up with a children’s disability network team located in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, and we have some very exciting opportunity’s with them.
Contracts: All positions are long term specified purpose contracts for at least 1 year. Fulltime positions Monday to Friday 35 hours per week with the salary scale of €37,522 – €54,569 per annum.
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car.
- Experience of wide range of clinical settings and communication difficulties at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of managing a caseload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
- Continuing professional development, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay cycle
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on 0212028199 or 0858628178 or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#StaffGradeSpeechandLanguageTherapist #intellectualdisability #SLTjobs #OffalyJobs #mentalhealth #residentialservice #jobsforSLT #qualifiedSpeechandLanguageTherapist #IntellectualDisability #HealthcareProfessional #LincolnHealthCareRecruitment